TRAN_OUT_BAL Error Is Populating In ReSA (satraudt Form) For Non-Merch Items In VAT Environment
(Doc ID 2060940.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In VAT Environment, Tax of a non-merchandise item is added to total transaction amount although it should not be accounted for.
Steps to Reproduce:
- System options class level vat ind = ‘Y’ and Default Tax as ‘SVAT’.
- Setup non–merchandise item (Ex: 123) in the item master table.
- Open any transaction in the “Transaction Detail”(satrdetl.fmb) form.
- Add non-Merch item(123) at Item tab.
- Click on “GTAX Detail”.
- Enter tax amount then click Ok button.
- Enter the respective tender amount in Tender tab.
- Click on “Refresh Errors” button.
- Verify that “TRAN_OUT_BAL” error is generated as vat amount is added to total amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document