Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in VAT Environment , Tax of a non merchandise item is added total transaction amount although it shouldn't be accounted for
Steps to Reproduce:
1. System options class level vat ind = ‘Y’ and Default Tax as ‘SVAT’
2. Setup non – merchandise item (Ex: 123) in the item master table
3. Open any transaction in the “Transaction Detail”(satrdetl.fmb) form.
4. Add non-Merch item(123) at Item tab
5. Click on “GTAX Detail”
6. Enter tax amount then click Ok button
7. Enter the respective tender amount in Tender tab.
8. Click on “Refresh Errors” button
Actual :, “TRAN_OUT_BAL” error is generated as vat amount is added to total amount
Expected : vat amount shouldn't be added to total amount as for merchandise item VAT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms