Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), while trying to return a transaction which does not exist in the database, the Tender Type drop down is not populated with Tender values in the Return Item Info screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Click on Return.
3. Enter a Transaction number which does not exist in the database.
4. 'Transaction not found' dialog displays; click on No.
5. Enter an Item number and press Next.
6. Item is added at Return Item screen; press Enter button.
7. Item return information screen displays.
8. Click on Tender Type drop down and note that the values are not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms