Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warehouse option is not available in Item Location screen while ranging a location to a consignment item. Because of this issue, following error occurs when trying to range a store to an item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Items -> Items -> New Item.
2. Choose Item Type as 'Consignment/concession'.
3. Enter all information pertaining to item and supplier.
4. Navigate to 'Locations' screen and observe that Warehouse option is not available for Group Type field.
5. Enter a store which populates both 1211 store and another record for warehouse.
6. Following error occurs when navigating to warehouse record.
"FRM: 40212-Invalid value for field LI_GROUP_TYPE."
7. Clicking in error popup populates Group Type as 'Store'.
8. Clicking 'Ok' button in Item Location screen displays another error "Invalid Store."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms