Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ECE: 188.8.131.52.0 version,
ECS nodes go down without user intervention in following scenarios.
- Login to terminal and start ecc (controller).
- Start few processes with that controller ( pricingUpdater, ecs1, ecs2 etc.)
- Close the terminal directly without quitting from the controller (without typing :quit)
- One will see SIGHUP handler being invoked in the ecs logs.
- All processes started with that controller go down in the system.
Below messages appear in logs:
ECS nodes go down randomly without any warning or error messages when system is left idle for long time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms