Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the <Bug 21207041> fix, If Full Payment Was Made With Purchase Order Tender Type In The Layaway Create Transaction, "An unexpected exception occurred" message is shown during Layaway Delete operation.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Apply Bug.21207041 fix
1. Login to "POS F3" >> Click on "Transaction F5" >> "Layaway F6" >> "New F2"
2. Link a Customer ID to the transaction.
3. Scan items:1234,4321 to add in the transaction.
4. Click on "Tender F6" button.
5. At Payment Detail screen, make the complete payment of Balance Due amount
(Enter Payment amount same as the Balance Due amount)
6. Select Location:Customer Service Desk and press Next button.
7. On the Tender Options screen, Click on "More F9" >> "Purchase Order F4" >> Select Agency Name:Department of Welfare
8. Press Next. Enter last 5 digits of the purchase order number:12345 and complete the transaction
9. Click on "Transaction F5" >> "Layaway F6" >> "Find F3" >> "Layaway No. F2"
10. Enter the Layaway Number noted in Step 8
11. Layaway is retrieved and listed at Layaway List screen. Click on "Delete F4" button.
12. On the Confirm Layaway Deletion screen, Press Yes to delete this layaway upon "Are you sure you want to delete this layaway?" prompt
13. Press Next button at Refund Detail screen.
POS displays below error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms