Searching for System Value in the Extensibility Package Ready Reports Solution Generates HTTP 404 Web Page Not Found Error
Last updated on MAY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 6.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile PLM for Process 6.1.1.x, Reporting
After installing Extensibility Solution Ready Reports from Oracle's Agile PLM for Process Extensibility Pack (EP) onto the Agile PLM for Process (PLM4P) 6.1.1.x environment, user receives unhandled error when trying to generate Ready Reports. When the user selects 'Company' for the Target Object and 'System=' as Search criteria on the popup window and then clicks the Green Plus sign, the HTTP 404 error is displayed. If Search Criteria is set to 'Business Unit =', the popup window shows Business Units for selection and there is no error message.
HTTP 404 - The Web Page cannot be found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install (for example) Ready Reports from EP3.10 onto the PLM4P 126.96.36.199 environment.
2. Add roles [READY_REPORT_ADMIN] and [READY_REPORT_SUPER_ADMIN] to a group that the user belongs to.
3. Logon as the user
4. From Pulldown Menu, select Ready Reports
5. Click 'Create' button
6. Set the target object to 'Company' and Search criteria to be 'System ='
7. Click the green plus next to the search criteria. User receives a HTTP 404 - Page Not Found error in the pop-up window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms