Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing return, original sales associate is not linking to the transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisite: Set the following parameters:
1. Default To Cashier: No
2. Identify Sales Associate Every Transaction: Yes
1. Link sales associate except cashier (Sale associate 1).
2. Ring items to the transaction.
3. Tender and complete the transaction.
4. Link sales associate except cashier (Sale associate 2).
5. Return transaction done in step 3.
6. Check the item details in the receipt; the sales associate 1 is not attached to the items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms