Currency Code Does Not Always Default to Order Currency in Invoice Entry Screen
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user re-enters the order number in single invoice entry screen, the currency code gets defaulted to supplier currency instead of order currency.
Steps to Recreate:
- Make sure that Supplier and Supplier Site currency is USD.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the supplier site with a different currency (say, EUR) and approve it.
- Go to ReIM Document Search screen to create a new invoice for this PO.
- Key in the order#. Notice that currency code gets defaulted to EUR as expected.
- Clear the order# field and re-enter order number again. Notice that currency code gets defaulted to USD, which is not expected.
- Same issue happens when user does not save the invoice, clicks on cancel, and goes back to document search screen. If user creates an invoice for the same PO, his time when keying in order#, currency code gets defaulted to USD (not expected).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms