Oracle Communications Messaging Server 8.0.1
(Doc ID 2061739.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 8.0.1 to 8.0.1 [Release 8.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Communications Global Business Unit has released Oracle Communications Messaging Server 8.0.1.
New release highlights:
- Reliability Improvements: Ability to failover in the event of a store host failure without cluster software.
- Oracle Clusterware Support: A traditional HA option for Messaging Server. Included with Oracle Linux Basic Support.
- Linux Enhancements: Improved performance via Linux epoll. Also supports Oracle Linux 7 and RHEL 7.
- Security Improvements: SSL connections now require best practice TLS 1.1 or better by default; ENS support for SSL and authentication.
- MTA Features: over 25 new features; including improved prefix/suffix text addition.
The revised software can be downloaded from MOS (be sure to select the appropriate platform), where you can also view the README and see the complete list of bugs fixed.
The documentation is available on the Oracle Help Center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document