Transaction Tracker Does Not Display The Discount Details For The Items On A Suspended Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 126.96.36.199 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Suspended Transaction contains items with discount rule applied, the associated discount values are shown as zero for each Item at the Transaction Tracker whereas the total discount amount is shown correctly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Pre-requisite: Create discount rule " Buy N of X for Z% off " with Items 4321, 42 and Z=20%
1. Once the rule is active, Login to POS
2. Scan Items:4321, 42 and see that the discount gets applied
3. Click on "Transaction F2" >> "More F9" >> "Suspend F2"
4. Select any Reason code (Ex: Customer Request)
5. Successful Suspended Transaction Notice displayed. Click Enter and note down the transaction number.
Onion Jacket Red 40.76 T
4321 1 @ 50.95
Deal Discount Amt. (10.19)
CD, Classic Hits 2 6.39 T
42 1 @ 7.99
Deal Discount Amt. (1.60)
Total Discount (11.79)
Total Sales Tax 3.51
Total Tender 0.00
Number of Items Sold: 2
You Saved $11.79
* Suspended Transaction *
6. Login to CO >> "Transaction Tracker"
7. Click on "Transaction" in the left navigation panel
8. Enter the Transaction Number noted in Step 5.
9. Click on "Search"
Notice that the individual Item discount information is shown as 0.00 whereas the Total Discount amount is displayed correctly.
Onion Jacket Red 1 50.95 0.00 50.95 T
CD, Classic Hits 2 1 7.99 0.00 7.99 T
Subtotal Discount Tax Quantity Total
58.94 (11.79) 3.51 2 50.66
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms