Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the 'Total Cost Inc. Tax' column in the IM_DOC_HEAD table is updated incorrectly when a debit memo was created by running the reimfixeddealupload batch.
Steps to Recreate:
- Make sure that number of decimals in IM_CURRENCY_LOCALE is set to 4.
- Create a fixed deal and few details.
- Run vendinvf batch which will generate data into STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_DETAIL tables.
- Run reimfixeddealupload batch which will generate the debit memo in ReIM.
- Notice that the 'Total Cost Inc. Tax' column in IM_DOC_HEAD table is updated incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms