Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In inventory adjustment screen of Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the "OK + Repeat" button is not working for the 'Inventory Adjustment by Location' filter.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to rtkstrt -> Inventory -> Inventory Adjustment -> By Location.
- Select a location type.
- Enter the ID of the location.
- Enter the inventory status as “Total Stock on Hand”.
- Enter Item ID and tab out.
- Note that the description and unit of adjustment are populated.
- Enter the adjustment quantity and reason, then click OK+Repeat.
- User is prompted to enter the location ID.
- Enter location type, location ID, inventory status and item as before.
- Tab out of item ID.
- Notice that item description is populated, but unit of adjustment is not populated. It remains deactivated.
- When other details are entered and OK is pressed, the error: “Invalid unit of adjustment” appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms