ALC Finalization With Discrepancy Does Not Create Adjustment in WAC
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), we find that Actual Landed Cost (ALC) finalization with discrepancy does not create an adjustment in Weighted Average Cost (WAC).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Import purchase order (PO), approve, and ship using local currency.
- Create and finalize transportation.
- Maintain custom entry and set to Confirmed.
- Receive and close the PO.
- Create and approve an obligation that will trigger discrepancy.
- Finalize ALC using (Finalization/WAC) method.
Custom Entry - Create Non Merchandise Invoice
PO Receiving - Create TRAN CODE 20 adjust item/loc WAC
Obligation - Create non merchandise invoice and ALC variance
ALC Finalization - Create TRAN CODE 20 A and 70, but no update in item/loc WAC
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms