Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rerating/Rebilling
Rerating adjustment assigned to /item/adjustment object having reference to new /billinfo after subscription transfer (From to To_Account) even though the event that is rerated occurred before subscription transfer done. The issue is happening when GL report (pin_ledger_report) utility is executed before the subscription transfer and 2nd rerating is run. The 2nd re-rated adjustment event is being assigned to /item/adjustment and it is having the /billinfo reference of TO_ACCOUNT instead of FROM_ACCOUNT.
- On doing plan transition, new rerate job automatically created.
- After running rerating at step 6, rerate_obj got populated with /event/billing/adjustment/event and assigned to proper /item/st_airusage.
- On doing subscription transfer, new rerate job automatically created for both account A and B.
- On running re-rating, rerate_obj got populated with /event/billing/adjustment/event and assigned to /item/adjustment with reference to new /billinfo poid.
The 2nd re-rated adjustment event should be assigned to /item/st_airusage instead of /item/adjustment, and the /billinfo should reference FROM_ACCOUNT instead of TO_ACCOUNT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an account with Talk – Big plan on 2nd Sep (grants 400 free minutes) [Account A] [BDOM -8]
2. Created another account without subscription on 2nd Sep [Account B] [BDOM -8]
3. Changed PVT and ran billing on 8th Sep.
4. Did Voice Usage of 400 minutes on 14th Sep [Call start time : 7:00am CST] on Account A.
5. Did plan transition to Talk – Little plan on 17th Sep at 1:00 am CST on Account A.
6. Ran re-rating on 17th Sep 10:00 pm CST.
7. Changed PVT and ran pin_ledger_report utility with start_date as 08/01/2015 and end_date as 09/01/2015.
8. Did subscription transfer from account A to account B on 5th Oct at 1:00 am CST.
9. Updated non-currency resource from 0 to -600 (whichever was valid during call timestamp).
10. Restarted batch and rerating pipeline [in order to avoid any issue with pipeline in-memory, so that rerating pipeline picks correct bucket value].
11. Ran rerating on 5th Oct at 10:00 pm CST.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms