Duplicate UIN IDs Found in the UIN Quantity Field for a Transfer Request Which Is Dispatched
(Doc ID 2062920.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), a transfer request is accepted at the sending store and 1 UIN is dispatched. After the transfer is dispatched, if the bill of lading (BOL) is opened and closed by saving, it is observed that the same UIN is dispatched once again. Every times the BOL is opened and saved, the same UIN is duplicated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- At receiving store, create a Transfer Request. Suppose you are requesting 2 units of a serialized item.
- At sending store, accept 1 unit of the item.
- Now open this transfer for dispatch and double-click the UIN Qty column to open the UIN dialog. Enter an In-Stock UIN for dispatch and click Apply on the UIN dialog.
- Now click on “BOL” button > Click either Save or Cancel on the BOL screen. Repeat this step 2 times.
- Click on Save on Transfer Dispatch screen.
- Open this Transfer again by double-clicking it from the Transfer List screen. In the UIN quantity field, it is observed that the same UIN ID is duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document