Affected Item's Data Is Missing When One of It's BOM Components Is Also on the Affected Items Tab
(Doc ID 2063011.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Default Change Order Filter: set Affected Items Options as Tab, Redline Content and Items
2. Default Item Filter: set BOM Options as Tab and Items, and check All levels for BOM Level
3. Create two items, P1 and P2.
4. Create a change order C0001.
5. Go to Affected Items tab, add the item P1 to it.
6. Add P2 to redline BOM table of P1.
7. Add the item P2 to Affected Items tab
8. Release the change C0001.
9. Open the ATO which is generated by ACS event and check the content in the aXML file. P2 data is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document