Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Default Change Order Filter: set Affected Items Options as Tab, Redline Content and Items
2. Default Item Filter: set BOM Options as Tab and Items, and check All levels for BOM Level
3. Create two items, P1 and P2.
4. Create a change order C0001.
5. Go to Affected Items tab, add the item P1 to it.
6. Add P2 to redline BOM table of P1.
7. Add the item P2 to Affected Items tab
8. Release the change C0001.
9. Open the ATO which is generated by ACS event and check the content in the aXML file. P2 data is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms