Users are not Able to Save Changes in the CA Values for a Circuit
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to save changes in the CA values for circuit AT/L2XX/852623/ /TQW /ELK
Only this circuit is having this problem.
User is requesting to know why the CA value is not displaying for a newly created issue for the circuit and what to do to fix in the DB.
1. In Connection Design - open ckt AT/L2XX/852623/ /TQW /ELK
2. Open the Properties tab > Custom Attributes
3. Change the ETH VC Bit Rate & Save
» » MSS clears the changed field
4. Exit the window - MSS asks whether to save - click Yes
5. MSS exits the window gracefully - indicating values are in the fields, somehow.
Users should be able to save changes to the CA value on the circuit.
This has significant impact on engineering, as Users not able to change and save the CA values for the affected circuit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms