Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PS 12.2.4 version, Planning Engine
In Manual Unconstrained mode, User is not able to move the firmed work orders outside the time fence which are made firm within the time fence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Un-firmed Work Orders are available outside the fence.
2. Firm them outside the time fence. - Repair.
3. Bring them into the time fence. - Repair
4. Again Firm them inside the time fence - Repair
4. Try to Move them outside the time fence - Repair
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms