Update Title Block Event Automatically Triggered
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, AIA WS Integration
The Update Title Block Event is incorrectly being called on Document pages that have not been modified.
The dirty cells method is returning fields that were not modified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Update Title Block Event on Documents object, Event Handler and Event Subscriber
2. Update Description of any part in Web Client.
3. The History tab shows IDs of Description IDs and Page three attribute IDs.
4. Edit the Document and Save without any updates to Description attribute.
5. Page 2 attribute ID are displayed in History tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms