Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Oracle Retail Allocation allows users to create Schedule Allocation selecting "Manual" as a source. These options should not be available in the dropdown, but if they are, the system should not allow saving without alerting the user.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Allocation and click on Create Scheduled Allocation.
- Enter the WH 6011, Dept 101, Item 100550237 and click on Search.
- Select the Item and click on Create Worksheet.
- Select the Style Color RED and click on Create Schedule.
- Enter the Min Available Qty and Threshold %, Select Single Store from Group Type LOV. Enter the Store ID 600001 and click on Edit hyperlink in the Rules section.
- Click the Demand Source LOV. Manual options should not be available for Scheduled Allocations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms