Issue In Override HQ Checkbox InThe ReSA Error List Screen
(Doc ID 2063930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ReSA error list screen is showing the override HQ checkbox with checked status for the detail block which is holding no records.
Steps To Recreate:
- Select Action > Sales Audit > Store Close/Audit.
- In the store day find form, choose the action as edit.
- Fill the field chain, store status=closed, Audit Status=Audited, Data Status=Fully Loaded and hit the search button and detail will be populated.
- Choose any particular row in the detail, and goto options->Store Day summary.
- Choose the Options->error list.
- Notice that there are no detail records exists, but the check box override->HQ is in checked status for the empty row which is incorrect.
- The tables SA_ERROR,SA_ERROR_REV will also confirm this with no records for the store details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document