Receipt Write Off Posts Supplier Site instead of Supplier
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receipts are written off (RWO), they are posted with the supplier site and not the supplier.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up a supplier in ReIM with appropriate IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.CLOSE_OPEN_SHIPMENT_DAYS (e.g., 1 day) and ensure that the FINANCIAL_AP from SYSTEM_OPTIONS is set to ‘O’.
- Create a purchase order (PO), then ship and receive it.
- Advance VDATE by running RMS job dtesys.
- Write the receipt off by running ReIM job reimreceiptwriteoff.
- Observe that data has been staged under IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE and that VENDOR shows the Supplier Site.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms