Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create an item using itemadd (Quick Item Entry) screen the suppliers link remains red even after adding required information. This happens only when ELC_IND is set as 'N' in Functional_Config_Options table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make ELC_IND='N' in Functional_Config_Options table.
2. Begin creating a new Item using Quick Item Entry screen.
3. Enter Primary Sourcing and Costing Information.
4. Note the 'Suppliers' form link remains red.
5. Click on the Suppliers form link.
Note the Supplier and Supplier Site added on itemadd is missing from itemsupp(Item-Supplier) screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms