Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) Functionality Does Not Perform Validation For Class Correctly
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) functionality does not work correctly for class.Validations are not performed at the time the new class is created.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom flex attribute for a Class.
- Create a validation function to check that required fields are not null.
- Associate this function to the Class entity.
- Open the class (class maintenance) screen and create a new class without entering CFA information.
- Press OK. Note that CFA validation is not done and class is saved without the required information.
- Reopen the class maintenance screen and press OK again. Note that validation happens now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms