Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), an 'unexpected exception occurred' message appears when picking up an order transaction for which Deposit Amount is more than $10,000.
The following error appears on the client console:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into POS > F5 Transaction > F9 More > F4 Orders > F2 New.
- Enter Customer ID.
- Scan a few items and make sure the Total amount is more than $10,000.
- Now click on Tender (F6) > Enter a Deposit Amount more than $10,000 > press Enter.
- Select Cash (F2) > Select 'Yes' on the 'More Than Max' screen.
- Then the 'Patriot Act Customer Information' screen will be displayed. Enter the required information and press Next.
- Select ID Type > Enter ID Number > Select ID Country > select ID State/Region.
- Complete the transaction.
- Go to F5 Transaction > F9 More > F4 Orders > F3 Modify > F4 Pickup.
- Enter the above completed Order Number. Click on Next; 'An unexpected exception occurred' message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms