Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, SIM allows receipt of duplicate UINs that are already "In Stock" status at the receiving store, when the UINs are sent as part of the ASN.
Steps to recreate:
1. UIN admin settings:
UIN Type: 1 - SN - serial number,
External create allowed: Y
2. Log into a store and receive an Advance Ship Notice (ASN) containing UINs at a store (ex: UIN1, UIN2)
3. Navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Warehouse Delivery'
4. Click on the ASN
5. Double click on the container and click in the "UIN Qty" field
6. The UINs are shown as "Shipped to Store"
7. Click on 'Receive All' and click on 'Apply'
8. Confirm the receipt
9. Note that the stock on hand for the item is incremented by the number of UINs (in this case 2) received.
10. Receive another ASN for the same item, store, UIN combinations (i.e. UIN1 and UIN2)
11. Repeat steps 3 through 5 and note that the UIN status shows as "Shipped to Store"
12. Again receive all the UINs (UIN1, UIN 2) and confirm the receipt
13. Check the SOH of the item and note that the SOH was incremented by the number of UINs received (in this case 2)
14. Using item look up, note that only two UINs (UIN1, UIN2) are shown with the last received container number with status "In Stock"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms