Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) allows duplicate Serial Numbers in Sell Item screen during return flows.
1. Set the following to true in client's application.properties file: IMEIEnabled=true
2. All the systems must be online.
3. ORPOS must be connected to SIM.
4. Sale transaction must be completed where a Serialized Item is sold.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Return button.
2. Enter the Sale Transaction number to retrieve the transaction.
3. Click on Trans. Detail button and then press Next button.
4. Select Reason Code and press Next button.
5. Item is added to the transaction with the Serial Number. Click on Return button again.
6. Click on No Receipt button.
7. Enter the same Item number which was sold in Sale Transaction.
8. Enter the Serial Number which was sold in Sale Transaction.
9. Item is added with the Serial Number at Return Without Receipt screen. Press Next button.
10. Select Serial Number and link Customer.
1. Add a Serialized Item to the transaction.
2. Scan a valid Serial Number.
3. Item is added with the Serial Number. Click on Return button.
4. Click on No Receipt button.
5. Enter the same Item number which is added in the transaction.
6. Enter the same Serial Number which is added in the transaction.
7. Item is added with the Serial Number at Return Without Receipt screen. Press Next button.
8. Select Serial Number and link Customer.
Duplicate Serial Number is added in Sell Item screen for both items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms