Unable To Connect To BRM From BillingCare Application
(Doc ID 2064573.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To explain Infranet.properties file location for BillingCare application to connect to BRM.
Installed Billing care as Test Installation. When trying to Login to BRM using the login/password populated in Infranet.Properties file in "/u02/billcare/billingcare/setup" directory, but throwing error: "Incorrect Username/Password".
1. Installed WebLogic Server 10.3.6 on Linux
2. On the same box installed Billing care.
3. On the same box, same unix user, Installed BRM 75 PS12.
4. Update the Infranet.Properties file with root.0.0.0.1 and encrypted password.
5. Start WebLogic Server, start BRM.
6. Login to Billing Care
7. Search the customer that exists in BRM database and a pop-up box says: The system is unable to complete the task. Contact your supervisor
'/u02/billuser' the home directory of the Unix user ( its also called as USER_HOME), it is the Unix user who installed the Weblogic.
Weblogic home directory in our case is "/u02/billuser/fmw/wls_server10.3"
Billing Care apps home directory is "/u02/billuser/billingcare"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document