Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Rules Palette - Version 10.0.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up new Requirement Criteria within the Requirements Groups, the Currency Code defaults to Null (Blank) which is correct,
however, it is required that you click on the dropdown and select the Blank Line in the dropdown or a validation is thrown
Also, only two criteria can be added without receiving a "Primary Key Exception" error.
- "Please fix validation errors on 'UNDAGT - StateReplacementNtc' before save."
- Exception Description: The attribute [requirementCriteriaGuid] of class [com.adminserver.palette.pas.dcl.RequirementCriteriaDcl]
is mapped to a primary key column in the database. Updates are not allowed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Rules Palette, AdminExplorer, Administration, Requirements
1. Right click Requirements, add new requirement
Name: pick a name
Description: enter a description
2. Navigate to the Criteria tab:
Top section - Requirement Groups
Click Add, give the group a name
Bottom section - Requirement Criteria
Click Add, enter a name, datatype, value,
Click blank line for Currency ( Validation Error will occur if this step is skipped.)
3. Check in the rule.
4. Check out and repeat steps to add a 2nd criteria - checkin works
Adding any additional criteria will cause the exception noted above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms