Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In the User Selection screen of Oracle Retail Allocation, when entering an invalid item and pressing Tab, the user needs to wait for 20 secs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Allocation.
2. Click on Search for Items to Allocate.
3. Select What-if.
4. Enter a Case Pack in SKU field and click search.
5. Select the Pack and click Create Allocation.
6. Enter Release Date and click Next.
7. Select a location list on Location page and click Next.
8. On Rules page, select Rule as History.
9. Select User Selection radio button and click Select next to User Selection.
10. Add an invalid item and press Tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms