Item Is Published Before Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) Validation Is Done on Item Maintenance Screen
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, the Item is published before Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) validation is done on the itemmaster (Item Maintenance) screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create CFA for the entity Item.
2. Create a new item using Item Maintenance screen.
3. Submit and approve the item.
4. Before OK is pressed, click on UDA (User Defined Attributes) link on Item Maintenance screen.
5. Note that the Item has been published after clicking on the link.
6. Press OK and note that CFA validation happens at this point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms