Unable To Update The Item Attributes Via 'Item Attributes Mass Maintenance' Screen
(Doc ID 2064872.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Optimization - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Installation/Configuration
Unable to Update the Item attributes via 'Item Attributes mass Maintenance' screen
We are trying to update the Item attribute for all the Items via 'Item Attributes mass Maintenance' screen by selecting the 'Select All' flag. After selecting the Items and upon updating the attribute and when we click on Apply, system shows 0 records have been updated. In order to verify if the records have been updated, when we query the records we see the changes have not been updated.
Expect to be able to change Item Attribute values via Item Attributes mass Maintenance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Advanced Supply Chain Planner Responsibility
2. Nav: Setup -> Item Attributes Mass Maintenance
3. Item Simulation Set Name: Fixed SS
4. Selected the flag ‘select All’
5. Deselected first three items
6. Item Attributes available for update
Attribute Name = Safety Stock Method
Condition = Set Value To
Attribute Value = MRP Planned Percent
7. Click on Apply but get a message as ‘Transaction complete: 0 records selected and saved’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document