Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Team Member (TM) Application
TM Application is allowing the Activity to be marked into in-progress after changing setting in Project Preferences.
Application should not allow the Activity to be marked back into in-progress.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a User having TM and Timesheet access.
3. Create a Resource. Associate the newly created Resource to the new User.
4. Add an Activity (only 1). Assign the Resource to the Activity.
5. Right click on Project and select Project Preference and select Team Member. Enable the Status Review check box.
6. Navigate back to the Activities screen and verify "Review Required" check box is enabled.
7. From Project Preference disable the Status Review check box.
8. Log into TM Web and mark the Activity to complete. Now try moving the completed Activity back to in-progress.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms