Coupons have Duplicate Items Causing ORPOS to Fail while Loading
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ORPOS could not load the created file from executing batch_orpos_extract.ksh while some Coupons have duplicate item records.
Steps to recreate:
- Create item level coupon.
- Add items from a specific departement (dept).
- Add department level inclusion for the above item's department then Save.
- Run Orposcouponitemdnld.sql/batch_orpos_extract.ksh.
- Notice that file is created with duplicate items although the expected to find coupons with unique items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms