Coupons have Duplicate Items Causing ORPOS to Fail while Loading
(Doc ID 2065222.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is known to Oracle, and a fix already scheduled for future release. This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
ORPOS could not load the created file from executing batch_orpos_extract.ksh while some Coupons have duplicate item records.
Steps to recreate:
- Create item level coupon.
- Add items from a specific departement (dept).
- Add department level inclusion for the above item's department then Save.
- Run Orposcouponitemdnld.sql/batch_orpos_extract.ksh.
- Notice that file is created with duplicate items although the expected to find coupons with unique items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!