RIHA Message Viewer is Not Working Properly
Last updated on MAY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Integration Bus (RIB) hospital administration tool (RIHA), the Message Viewer is not working properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into RIHA application (Ex: riha-rms).
2. Choose any message, and check "Load Message Details on Selection" checkbox.
3. Click on tab "Message Viewer". Try to expand XML message; no response is received on clicking to expand component. Buttons "Validate", "Apply" and "Cancel" do not work, either.
4. If user tries to change view type of message from "Partial tree view" to another type, nothing changes.
5. To switch between types, user needs to do the follow actions:
a. Change view type to "Full tree view" or "Flat view".
b. Click on "Hospital Record Details" tab, and after that click to "Message Viewer" tab.
c. Message Viewer tab opens with changed type view, but buttons "Validate", "Apply" and "Cancel" are still not working.
This behavior is observed in RIHA recommended browsers, including Mozilla Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms