Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), a retrieved transaction does not default the customer phone number of the suspended transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure that PromptForCustomerInformation ='PhoneNumber'.
- Press POS in main screen.
- Enter Phone Number and press Next.
- Scan an item (ex: 1234).
- Press Transaction and suspend. Transaction is suspended.
- Press Next in Customer Info screen without entering phone number.
- Navigate to Retrieve Transaction.
- Select Transaction from suspended transaction list and tender.
- Validate that TR_TRN.INF_CT column does not have same value as the suspended transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms