Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Rapid Planning - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Rapid Planning / Safety Stock
When attempting to use the "Target Safety Stock Override" field in the RP Items tab,
find that the value entered is not reflected in the Material Plan.
Expect the value entered in the "Target Safety Stock Override" field in the RP Items tab, to be reflected in the Material Plan.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. (R) Supply Chain Simulation Planner
2. Open the Items tab for Item TESTitem in plan TestRPss
3. Enter a Target Safety Stock Override value
4. Plan run without snapshot.
5. Observe in the Material Plan that Target Safety Stock calculated is unchanged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms