Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Printer offline error is received when franking checks in Oracle Retail Point of Service.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ring items on the Sell Item screen.
2. Press 'F6 Tender'.
3. Press 'F3 Check'.
4. Enter ID type as DL 'Drivers License'.
5. Enter ID.
6. Choose a state.
6. Enter phone number.
7. Frank the MICR number of check through printer.
8. The MICR number is read and the check is sitting in the printer and the customer display shows "Insert Check for X.XX in the printer."
An error occurred during printing
9. Remove the Check for X.XX.
10. Press Retry to retry the franking the document.
11. Press Continue to use the manual franking process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms