Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the Units Sold Count value is incorrect for return/exchange transactions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ring an item and link transaction to a customer. Tender with cash to complete the transaction.
- Ring an item 6 times and delete 2 of these items.
- Link the customer from step 1 and cash tender to complete the transaction.
- (F2)Return --> (F2)Search --> (F2)Customer -- Enter customer ID and press Enter/Next to continue.
- Note that the count of Units Sold is displayed on Display Trans screen as 6 for the transaction completed in step #2; the expected value is 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms