Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new item and child item are created at once in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Primary Reference indicator for child item is not set in SIM, even if ItemCre message coming from RMS does contains correct information related with Primary Reference indicator.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new item in RMS: Item id - 1000001
2. Create child item: Item ID - 1000002
3. Submit and approve items in RMS
4. Notice that ItemCre Message from SIM contains is_primary=Y for child item
5. Process the message. Notice in SIM DB that IS_PRIMARY field indicator is null in RMS for child item.
6. Add new child item in RMS. Notice in SIM DB that IS_PRIMARY field indicator is N for second item, still null for first created child item.
7. Add new child item in RMS. Check Prim Ref Item for this item. Notice in SIM DB that IS_PRIMARY field is set Y for this item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms