In the Merchandising UI the Default Catalog is Not Being Associated with Newly Created Sites
(Doc ID 2065735.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 10.1 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 10 to 11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new site is created in the Merchandising UI of the BCC it can be deployed successfully, but it is not associated back to the default catalog.
This problem occurs in these circumstances:
- When a user creates a new site using the Site Administration, and associates an existing catalog as the default catalog, the added default catalog is not shown in the Merchandising UI when this new site is selected.
- While updating default catalog through Site Administration
- When cloning existing site.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Open BCC and go to Site Administration to create a new site
2. Click on Site Asset and Enter Project Name
3. Add a new site
4. Enter the required fields like SiteId and SiteName
5. Go to operations tab
6. Add an existing catalog as defaultCatalog for the newly created site
7. Save the site
8. Go to Merchandising UI
9. Go to Site Catalog --> Newly created site
Existing Catalog is not associated with newly created site.
Existing Catalog should be associated with newly created site.
This issue is also reproducible while updating a site.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document