Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) Functionality Does Not Work Correctly for Subclass
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) functionality does not work correctly for subclass. Proper validations are not performed at the time the new subclass is created.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom flex attribute for a Subclass.
- Create a validation function to check that required fields are not null.
- Associate this function to the Subclass entity.
- Open the subclass (subclass maintenance) screen and create a new subclass without entering CFA information.
- Press OK. Note that CFA validation is not done and subclass is saved without the required information.
- Reopen the subclass maintenance screen and press OK again. Note that validation happens now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms