Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , discount is removed from items after attempting a price override during returns.
1. A discount rule is active on Items.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Take any item which has discount rule applied.
2. Make a sales for that item.
3. Return item and observe discount will be visible on screen.
4. Perform price override on item.
5. Error displayed not allowing price override.
6. Acknowledge error and observe discount is missing on Sell Item screen causing financial loss.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms