Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue and high thread count when calculating allocations using Rule Level On Hand (RLOH).
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an new allocation. Select four items and four purchase orders (POs) with stock in at least one warehouse.
2. Select 2 location lists and create a complex group.
3. Go to the Rule screen: select History, Subclass, Exact Need, Simple Mode, Net Need, RLOH.
4. Go to Quantity Limits screen: select Min 6 Max 30 Min Need 100.
5. Click calculate.
6. Note that the calculation is slow and the thread count is high.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms