Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 04-APR-17
When attempting to run fcexec job, it aborts with the following error:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a reclassification for a regular item, and change either class or subclass.
2. Run the reclsdly batch and process the reclassification.
3. Check for the cost event created as part of above reclassification.
4. Run fcthreadexec, fcexec(12 threads) batches to process this cost event.
5. Do district realignment (move store S1 to another district) for the one of the store location, say S1.
6. Check the records in future_cost table for reclassified item at location S1(for which district realignment has been done).Future_cost table should have records for both old and new dept/class/subclass combinations of the reclassified item, at location S1.
7. Create a complex deal,Annual type at class level for both old and new dept/class/subclass combinations of the reclassified item.
8. Run fcthreadexec,fcexec(12 threads) batches to process cost events created as part of district realignment and deal creation as above.
9. Notice cost event created as part of district realignment(of OH type),failed with error:-PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS13.PK_DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE_GTT) violated@2FUTURE_COST_SQL.MERGE_DEAL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms