Item Master Editor Build Query Error: 'This Vendor Number is Invalid'
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Item Master Editor screen, when trying to use Build Query functionality, observe the Critical Alert:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to: Setup -Item > Item Master Editor
2. Click on Build Query on the left menu
3. Enter Query: InnerPackQty < 2
4. Click on Run Query
5. Observe Critical Alert: "This Vendor Number is Invalid"
6. Click OK
7. Alert pops back up and you cannot get past the Alert. You must kill the session to proceed.
8. Several other number fields behave the same way as above: StdCasepack, UOM Conv Factor, etc.
NOTE: These same queries work fine on the Item Master Inquiry > Build Query screen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms