RMS Fulfill Order Web Service Produces Error When UNIT_RETAIL for an Item is Zero
(Doc ID 2066418.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the Fullfill Order Web Service produces the following error when UNIT_RETAIL for an item is zero.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Pick an item which has UNIT_RETAIL as zero.
- Try to create a FulfillOrder for the above item by invoking the FulfillOrd Publishing Web Service.
- The FulfillOrder fails to get created in RMS and the above error is shown.
- However, from the front-end application, note that a purchase order (PO) can be created for the same ITEM_LOC combination.
- Also a FulfillOrder can be created successfully if the UNIT_RETAIL is passed with a value other than zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document