Standard Retail Value in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE Table Has Incorrect Value for Second SKU
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running on Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1 and finding that the Standard Retail Value in the RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table has incorrect value for the second SKU.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a style item through XItemDesc script
2. Add retail by zone location in XIZPDesc rec for style
3. Create a sku through XItemDesc script for above style
4. Add retail by zone location in XIZPDesc rec as $100 for sku
5. Create another sku through XItemDesc script
6. Add retail by zone location in XIZPDesc rec as $80 for sku
Notice that the second sku has incorrect value in standard retail in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms