Incorrect Deal Invoice Type Is Created in ReIM: Credit Memo Created Instead of Debit Memo
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong deal invoice type has been created in Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Complex Deal in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) (weekly or monthly).
- Add 2 store locations in the deal.
- Make sure that the 1st location will come up with a negative income, negative actual turnover units, and actual turnover revenue.
- Make sure that the total amount from the 1st location is lower than the second location in terms of number.
- Add details for the second location having positive income, including positive turnover units and revenue.
- Save the deal and run vendinvc batch in order to move the deal to the staging table.
- Run reimcomplexdealupload in ReIM in order to create a deal invoice in ReIM.
- Notice that the document created in ReIM is a Credit Memo instead of a Debit Memo document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms