Execution of Install.sh (multi_db) Taking Too Long During PS10 Upgrade Activity
(Doc ID 2066578.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a multi schema environment, BRM 7.5 Patch Set 10 upgrade scripts are taking very long time to complete.
* Customer is upgrading BRM from PS4 to PS10.
* As part of the installation, one is required to execute install.sh ($PIN_HOME/apps/multi_db/install.sh) on primary schema.
* The script asks for information regarding secondary database schemas.
* The install.sh calls PIN_FIX_DD package which internally calls multiple procedures on the database schema(s).
* Below is the console output :
* At this point the script is stuck for more than 1.5 hours and still in progress
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document